Sunday, November 17, 2013

Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in Liaison

Today I have a review of one of my favorite lipsticks, Chanel Rouge Coco in Liaison.  I was talking with my aunt and mentioned how much I love this shade - and she promptly sent me three more tubes of it in the mail, haha!  She's amazing.


Liason is a perfect MLBB pink shade on my lips.  It's a lovely neutral pink - not too bright, not too nude.  I usually blend it out with my fingertips for a natural, slightly sheer effect.



Liaison has a satin finish and is decently hydrating on my (very) dry lips.  The formula is among my favorites.  Overall, it makes my lips look very healthy.  It's not the most long-lasting lipstick out there, but I personally prefer more moisture over longevity any day.


The packaging, of course, is beautiful and timeless.  I adore Chanel products.

Swatch:

Price: $34
Overall rating: 9.5/10

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful color! I've been looking for a pink shade like this! Thanks for the post! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you like it as much as I do. :)

      Delete